If you have used NeuEve products for over 3 months without improvement, you may have a stubborn case of vaginal atrophy.
The majority women (76%) with severe vaginal atrophy and painful sex find relief in less than 1 month, 86% in less than 3 months, 92% less than 6 months, and only 8% take longer than 6 months, based on our survey of >300 customers.
Delayed recovery often are associated with single product use, skipping doses, and/or not taking calcium, vitamin D3-K2 and sea buckthorn oil supplements and not using a set of dilators.
Over 100,000 women have achieved complete recovery from painful sex after using NeuEve. This is solid fact, not a quick fix. If you are not yet fully recovered after 3 months on NeuEve, you can improve it by doing the combination approach and do not stop and skip doses.
A combination approach may help you speed up the recovery.
This includes the use of the following:
- NeuEve vulva balm cream
- NeuEve Silk suppositories
- Dilation exercise with a set of dilators: www.neueve.com/dilators
- Taking recommended dietary supplements
About combining cream with suppositories, you may find this article helpful:
Why do I need to add the NeuEve cream to the suppository?
About using dilators, you may find this article helpful:
How does dilation combined with NeuEve help relieve severe atrophy
Taking suggested supplements are essential not just helpful. Below are the explanations:
What Supplements do you Recommend?
Why Should I Take Calcium Supplements?
I want to save money, but you ask me to take supplements. Why?
To relieve stubborn vaginal atrophy, you may find this article helpful:
If you can follow the suggestions listed above and in the article, you may soon find relief.
Vaginal atrophy is a part of aging, which is a continuous process. Reversal of vaginal atrophy is like reversal of aging. It is an uphill battle. It is like putting cream on the face to stop wrinkles. If you do it routinely, you can stop wrinkles. But if you stop putting cream on the face, wrinkles may reappear.
Likewise, good health maintenance with continuous use of NeuEve is important. It can stop and reverse vaginal atrophy.
Tips about using dilators:
1) Avoid overstretching. It is understandable that one may wish to move up the sizes quickly to get a more rapid recovery. However, this can be counterproductive. The recovery of vaginal atrophy is a slow process. Moving up the dilator sizes too quickly or skipping sizes can cause overstretching, which in turn can tear the atrophied tissue to cause injuries. Please do not skip the sizes and try the largest dilator first. Please be patient and do the exercise with a stepwise increment to avoid possible injuries due to overstretching. Please give one size dilator at least 3-4 weeks to allow tissue to catch up the growth before moving up to the next size.
2) Preventing UTI. Physically, dilation exercise is like sexual intercourse. The penetration movement can mobilize bacteria normally on the skin into the bladder to cause UTI. You will need to pee immediately after each exercise to prevent UTI. Urination can flush out any bacteria that entered the bladder during the dilation exercise. Therefore, drinking a lot of water before exercise helps build up the urinating flushing pressure and prevent UTI.